Read the latest issue of Industrial Fire Journal
Published: 11 January, 2011
Click on the picture to read the free online magazine.
Articles in this issue include:
- The UK Civil Aviation Authority's new labelling system for foam
- Special report from the Panama expansion project
- Summary of the numerous pan-European research projects tasked with understanding tunnel fires
- Building an emergency response capability for Sangachal Terminal in Azerbaijan
- Passive safety and critical fire water systems on board FPSOs.
The next issue of Industrial Fire Journal, copy deadline 28th of February, will cover the following areas:
- Storage tank facilities
- Power generation and utilities
- Mining disasters.
If you would like to contribute editorially to the next issue, please email Jose Maria Sanchez de Muniain on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement enquiries should be directed to Kelly Francis on email@example.com
Jose and Kelly will be at Intersec Dubai 16-18 January, and would be pleased to meet readers on the Industrial Fire Journal stand, Hall 7, 319F.