Two presentations from the conference have been withdrawn for a variety of reasons. These are:
Sign up: eMagazine & eNewsletter
The latest issues in your inbox.
Europe’s foremost fire fighting foam manufacturer has been developing and producing foams since the 1920s.
Spectrex Inc. is a world leader in optical flame and combustible gas detection with over 30 years experience.
Holmatro Rescue Equipment develops, manufactures, sells and services high-pressure hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical rescue equipment.
The one-stop resource for fire fighting foam concentrates and custom-designed foam suppression systems hardware.
Our mission is to provide the best and the safest solution to professionals that work at height.
Dafo Fomtec AB is a privately owned company with head office in Stockholm Sweden and manufacturing in Helsingborg in the south of Sweden.
Since its inception Ziamatic Corp has provided the men and women of the fire service with products designed to make their jobs safer and easier.
For 60 years Lehavot has been delivering the world’s most advanced fire detection and suppression automatic systems
Most read articles
- Managing the lithium (ion) battery fire risk
- Safe & effective disposal of foam
- No to privatisation but yes to modernisin...
- Fire in the galley duct
- Operational management for site managers
- Setting new standards for rescue
- EN443 vs NFPA 1971
- Tackling the challenge of wildfire traini...
- No substitute for flame arresters
- Safe training for effective response