Two presentations from the conference have been withdrawn for a variety of reasons. These are:
Sign up: eMagazine & eNewsletter
The latest issues in your inbox.
From storage tanks and pipeline emergencies to offshore platforms and vessels at sea, Williams' response personnel and specialized equipment quickly address adverse fire emergencies.
AUXQUIMIA is a Spanish company whose main activity is the design, manufacture and commercialization of firefighting foam concentrates.
Europe’s foremost fire fighting foam manufacturer has been developing and producing foams since the 1920s.
Spectrex Inc. is a world leader in optical flame and combustible gas detection with over 30 years experience.
The one-stop resource for fire fighting foam concentrates and custom-designed foam suppression systems hardware.
Our mission is to provide the best and the safest solution to professionals that work at height.
Dafo Fomtec AB is a privately owned company with head office in Stockholm Sweden and manufacturing in Helsingborg in the south of Sweden.
Since its inception Ziamatic Corp has provided the men and women of the fire service with products designed to make their jobs safer and easier.
For 60 years Lehavot has been delivering the world’s most advanced fire detection and suppression automatic systems
Most read articles
- Managing the lithium (ion) battery fire risk
- An introduction to holistic fire engineer...
- Airservices Australia awards PPE contract...
- Safe & effective disposal of foam
- AFOA Conference – sharing ARFF expertise
- Fire in the galley duct
- Training Basis Weeze launches new ARFF/RF...
- UK National Operational Guidance consulta...
- No substitute for flame arresters
- Risks associated with alternative fuels i...